During the year satisfaction surveys are conducted with tenants following receipt of a service and the performance for these areas is as follows:
- Complaints – 18 formal complaints were logged during the year, which is fewer than in 2015. Eight complaints were upheld. However, the Association continues to focus on resolving complaints at the first point of contact. A total of 53 communications were logged as complaints during the year and these were resolved either immediately or following some investigation by employees.
- An average of 99% of repairs were completed first time, which is maintaining the level of the previous year.
- An average of 98% of repairs were completed by appointment, a drop of 1% on the previous year. Appointments are made at times suitable for the resident.
- Gross rent arrears fell from 3.48% at the beginning of the year to 1.79% at the year end.
- It took an average of 15 days to relet a property during the year which included any repair work necessary to bring the property up to the Association’s relet standard. This is an improvement on an average of 16 days for the previous year.
- This improvement in performance can also be attributed to the recruitment of a maintenance operative to complete work to properties during the vacant period at the time of letting.
- The Association developed 31 new properties during the year in Llanidloes and Newtown. Tenants have expressed high levels of satisfaction with the standard of their new homes.
Please click on the relevant sections below to find out more information on how we performed: